MEGA HEALTH AWARENESS EXHIBITION AND DISTRIBUTION OF BRAILLE CHART & PAMPLETS, 2nd September, 2014
- Free Health Checkup, Nutritional Assessment,Blood Test for Hepatitis “B” Virus Detection,Distribution of Health Awareness Pamphlets & Distribution of BRAILLE Charts.
- Distribution of BRAILLE CHARTS to Visually impaired children
- Identification of high risk population among the differently abled who are susceptible to various digestive diseases including cancers of the Digestive tract.
- Early detection of silent digestive diseases as many of the liver diseases remain dormant, till they erupt like a volcano and end up in life threatening situations.
- Vaccination schedule for Hepatitis B.
- Nutritional Assessment & Dietery advice for the differently abled children
- Awareness creation among the differently abled children with special emphasis on Digestive Diseases, Hepatitis B & C and Gastro intestinal diseases, their prevention and treatment options.
MEGA PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, January, 2003
A MEGA PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION was held at Chennai on 11th, 12th and 13th January, 2003 under the auspices of MedIndia Hospitals. This exhibition was organised by Dr. T.S. Chandrasekar, specifically for creating awareness among the public with respect to digestive diseases. Free Consultation for Digestive Diseases, Hepatitis Detection Camp and Preventive Vaccines were offered Free of cost for the general public who attended the exhibition. This exhibition was a grand success, with more than 1 lakh people visiting the exhibition during the 3 days.
PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, OCTOBER, 2003
A Public Health Exhibition was organized by MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai between 22nd and 29th October, 2003 which highlighted Preventive aspects of Digestive Diseases. This created awareness among public regarding prevention of common digestive diseases during winter months
PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, APRIL, 2004
A Public Health Exhibition was organized by MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai between 1st and 7th April, 2004 which highlighted Common Digestive Diseases. This created awareness among public as to the prevention of common digestive diseases during summer months.
PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, SEPTEMBER, 2005
A Public Health Exhibition was organized by MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai between 19th and 21st September, 2005 on the theme which “Digestive Cancers and their detection”.
PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, AUGUST, 2010
A Public Health Exhibition was organized by MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai on the 29th August, 2010 at Karaikudi on “Lifestyle related Digestive Diseases”
PUBLIC HEALTH EXHIBITION, DECEMBER, 2010
A Public Health Exhibition was organized by MedIndia Hospitals, Chennai on the 5th December, 2010 at Chennai on “Master Digestive Health Checkups”