- Technical Determinants For Avoiding Immediate Puncture-Site Bleeding In Glue Therapy For Gastric Varices With A Correlative Clinical Study – Thoguluva Seshadri Chandrasekar, Raja Yogesh Kalamegam, Viveksandeep Thoguluva Chandrasekar, Gokul Bollu Janakan, Sathiamoorthy Suriyanarayanan, Sanjeevaraya Prasad Menta (accepted for publication on 19th Dec, 2018, Tropical Gastroenterology)
- Islands Of Red Alert In A Sea Of Pallor – Thoguluva Seshadri Chandrasekar, Raja Yogesh Kalamegam, Gokul Bollu Janakan, Sathiamoorthy Suriyanarayanan, Sanjeevaraya Prasad Menta, Viveksandeep Thoguluva Chandrasekar (accepted for publication on 24th Jan 2017, Tropical Gastroenterology)
- Oesophageal actinomycosis, a rare complication after self-expanding metallic stent deployment, July – September2018,(Volume 39 no.3),Tropical Gastroenterology, Chandrasekar ThoguluvaSeshadri, Sathiamoorthy Suriyanarayanan, Gokul BolluJanakan, Raja Yogesh Kalamegam, Prasad Menta Sanjeevaraya, Viveksandeep ThoguluvaChanasekar.
- Indian consensus on chronic constipation in adults: A joint position statement of the Indian Motility and Functional Diseases Association and the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, C. Ghoshal & Sanjeev Sachdeva & Nitesh Pratap & Abhai Verma & Arun Karyampudi & Asha Misra & Philip Abraham & Shobna J. Bhatia & Naresh Bhat & Abhijit Chandra & Karmabir Chakravartty & Sujit Chaudhuri & T. S. Chandrasekar & Ashok Gupta & Mahesh Goenka & Omesh Goyal & Govind Makharia & V. G. Mohan Prasad & N. K. Anupama & Maneesh Paliwal & Balakrishnan S. Ramakrishna & D. N. Reddy & Gautam Ray & Akash Shukla & Rajesh Sainani & Shine Sadasivan & Shivaram P. Singh & Rajesh Upadhyay & Jayanthi Venkataraman, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology, https://doi.org/10.1007/s12664-018-0894-1, 18 September 2018
- Double-step invagination technique—A novel approach to retrieve embedded esophageal self-expanding metal stent.2017;36(5):424-428.Indian Journal of Gastroenterology. T S Chandrasekar, K Raja yogesh, B J Gokul, S. Sathiamoorthy, M S Prasad, T C Viveksandeep.
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome presenting as subacute abdominal pain due to porto-mesenteric thrombosis. July – August 2017 (accepted by Journal of Digestive Endoscopy,)T S Chandrasekar,Gokul, B J, Viveksandeep, T C, Raja Yogesh, K, Sathiamoorthy, S, Prasad, M S.
- Spectrum of small bowel mucosal abnormalities identified by capsule endoscopy in patients with portal hypertension of varied aetiology, published online, Ref – Ms. No. IJOG-D-16-00136R3, November, 2016, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology,T.S. Chandrasekar,B.J. Gokul, K. Raja Yogesh, S. Sathiamoorthy, M.S. Prasad, T.C. Viveksandeep.
- Galvanic esophageal injury, 2017;8(1):39, Journal of Digestive Endoscopy,T S . Chandrasekar, Raja Yogesh Kalamegam, Viveksandeep Thoguluva Chanasekar, Gokul Bollu Janakan.
- A new endoscopic method of retrieval of a migrated and transmurally embedded intrauterine contraceptive device in the rectum.2016 Nov;35(6):489-491,T S Chandrasekar, BJ Gokul , K Raja yogesh, S Sathiamoorthy, M S Prasad , T C Vivek Sandeep, Ahmed Ali.
- Distressing Tresspass, Volume 151, Issue-2, e15-e17, August, 2016,Gastroenterology, T.S. Chandrasekar ThoguluvaSeshadri, .Viveksandeep –ThoguluvaChandrasekar.
- A rare co-occurrence of a choledochal cyst, pancreas divisum and Riedel’s lobe of liver,2017;38(2):141-143,Tropical Gastroenterology, Chandrasekar ThoguluvaSeshadri, MentaSanjeevaraya Prasad, GokulBolluJanakan, Viveksandeep ThoguluvaChanasekar, Yogesh Kalamegam Raja, Suriyanarayanan Sathiamoorthy.
- Per oral cholangiopancreatoscopy in pancreatico biliary diseases – Expert consensus statements,2015 April 21; 21(15): 4722-4734, World J Gastroenterology, ThoguluvaSeshadri -Chandrasekar, MohanRamchandani, Duvvur -Nageshwar Reddy, Sundeep Lakhtakia, Manu Tandan, Amit Maydeo, Ajay Kumar, RandhirSud, RungsunRerknimitr, DadangMakmun, Christopher Khor.
- Paediatric Esophageal Stricture,page 57-61, Vol. 3-2, April-June, 2014,New Indian Journal of Paediatrics ,T.S. Chandrasekar, Yogesh Walker.
- Treatment and followup of a case of bleeding duodenal varix,Vol 4,Issue 4, October-December, 2013, Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, Chandrasekar Thoguluva Seshadri,ViveksandeepThoguluva -Chanasekar, GokulBolluJanakan, Rajesh Venkatachalam,ViveksandeepThoguluva -Chanasekar, GokulBolluJanakan, Rajesh Venkatachalam.
- Novel predictors for immediate puncture site bleed during endoscopic glue injection for gastric varices without using lipiodol,May 2013:32(3):200-3, Indian J Gastroenterology, Chandrasekar TS, Menachery J, Gokul BJ, Murugesh M, Vivek Sandeep TC.
- An unusual case of ascites,July, 2012 ;31(4):203-7, PMID: 23001826, Indian J Gastroenterol, Chandrasekar TS, Goenka MK, Lawrence R, Gokul BJ, Murugesh M, Menachery J.
- Recurrent Small Bowel Obstruction in An Elderly Women,Vol – 29 No. 2,Mar 2010 [Page 81-87], Journal of Gastroenterology, T.S.Chandrasekar, .M.Murugesh, . M. Muruthy, B.S. Ramakrishna.
- Endoscopic Retrograde CholangioPancreatography under Ultrasound Guidance without Fluroscopy in a pregnant woman, 2009, 22(3), 194-196, Annals of Gastroenterology, T.S. Chandrasekar, R. Ravikumar, Y. Satish Kumar, M.Murugesh, M.A.C. Hameed Hussain
- Endoscopic Removal of retained T-Tube Fragment,Mar 2009; doi:10.1136/bcr.07.2008.0356, BMJ Case Reports, T.S. Chandrasekar, S. Radhakrishnan, M. Murugesh, S. Sadagopan, MAC Hameed Hussain.
- Abdominal mass with significant family history,2008, Vol.27 (4), 167-170, Indian Journal of Gastroenterology,T.S. Chandrasekar, SubbiahShanmugam, Radhi Lawrence, Philip Abraham.
- Novel Endoscopic Therapy for the Treatment of Pill induced Esophageal Ulcer,Vol.21, 114-1182008,Annals of Gastroenterology, T.S. Chandrasekar, M. Murugesh, S. Radhakrishnan, MAC. Hameed Hussain, T. Sadagopan, J. Jeyaprakash, M. Ananthi.
- An elderly lady with non – specific symptoms,Vol 1, Issue 2, Page 72, May 2008, Annals of Tropical Medicine and Public Health, T.S.Chandrasekar, P. Rajesh Prabhu, V. Jayanthi.
- Radiation Duodenitis : A rare cause of Gastrointestinal Bleed,2008, 21 (1) : 53-54, Annals of Gastroenterology,T.S. Chandrasekar, P. Rajesh Prabhu, MAC Hameed Hussain, Rai Vivekanand, J. Joseph, V. Jayanthi.
- Cytogenetic Findings in cancerous and Non-cancerous Lesions of the Digestive System,2005, 5(3), 199-203, International Journal of Human Genetics, T.S. Chandrasekar, A.L. Calistus Jude, K. Sasikala, R. Ashok Kumar, S.Sudha, M. Vimala Devi, N. Balachandar.
- Diffuse Hepatic Hemangiomatosis, 2001 (21), 188-189,Case Report, Tropical Gastroenterology , T.S. Chandrasekar, V Jayanthi, T R Shankar, C Ravinan, S Sudalaimuthu.
- Ursodeoxycholic Acid in the Treatment of Acute Viral Hepatitis, Vol 10, No.12, May 2000,Indian Journal of Clinical Practice, T.S. Chandrasekar.
- S.K. MehtaSplenic Changes Associated with Liver Secondaries,Vol 21, 71-74, 1984,Indian Journal of Cancer, T.S. Chandrasekar, P.S. Kamath, S.R. Bhusnurmath.
- Covered Metallic Stent in bile duct- 56th Annual conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, Mumbai, 2014
- A difficult case of CBD calculus –Medical Bulletin Boston Scientific Endoscopy, 2013.
- T. S. Chandrasekar, Journal of Digestive Endoscopy, Hameed Hussain, M. Murugesh, Endoscopic management of biliary injuries and leaks – Vol 3 | Supplement | January 2012
- Hope at the end of the tunnel, G.I. Endoscopy – National Conference of Association of Physicians of India, Coimbatore, India, 2012
- Difficult CB.D Stone- Endoscopic Management, International Conference & Live G.I. Endoscopy Workshop, Hyderabad, 2008.
- T.S. Chandrasekar,The Indian Practitioner,Medical management of Gastro- Oesophageal Reflux Disease ; Focus on Itopride, Vol 57, Nov 2004.
C. Medical Books & Book Chapters Authored
- Hand Book on Training in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 2010
- Practical Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, 1993
- Management of Pancreatic Problems, Text Book of Family Medicine, 2001
- Selected Topics in Gastroenterology, Series 1, 2017
D. Scientific Abstracts
Scientific Abstracts presented at International Conference
- Chronic Hepatitis – B & C Management, XI World Congress of Gastroenterology, Vienna, Austria, 1998
- Chronic Pancreatitis: World Consensus in Diagnosis, Classification, Management ; Symposium : World Congress of Gastroenterology, Los Angeles, USA, 1994
- Treatment outcomes following glue injection without lipiodol for gastric varices in south Indian population admitted to a tertiary care centre
- An in vitro study to determine the solidification time of three commercially available glue preparations
- An in vitro study to identify the compatible liquid medium with glue injection to prevent premature solidification of glue within the injection catheter
- A Rare Case of Recurrent Gastrointestinal Bleed
- Capsule endoscopy study of small intestinal changes in portal hypertension
Scientific Abstracts presented at National Conference
Poster abstracts presented at ISG National Conference (ISGCON-2015), Indore, November, 2015
- External Radiopaque Markers as a guide to maintain the axis of dissection during sub mucosal tunneling, identify Esophago – Gastric Junction (EGJ) and endpoint of myotomy in Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM), ISGCON 2017 – Poster presentation
- Estimation of dead-space of glue injection catheter used for treating gastric varices
47.In-vitro study to determine the solidification time of two different commercially available histoacryl glue preparations
- In-vitro study to identify a compatible liquid to prevent premature solidification of glue within the injection catheter
- Splenic changes associated with liver secondaries, XXIII Annual Conference of Indian Society of Gastroenterology, ISG Kashmir, 1982
- Study of Serological Viral markers in Hepatoma & other liver diseases, XXVIII ANNUAL ISG Conference, Bhopal, 1987.
- Acute sporadic Viral Hepatitis study of virus markers, XXX Annual ISG Conference, Mumbai, 1985, T.S.Chandrasekar, S Broor, R. Singh, S L Broor, K Singh, S K